Refunds & returns
If you purchased your item in-store, you are covered by our 7 day guarantee. If you change your mind and wish to return the item you must do so within 7 days of purchase. The item should be in the same condition as purchased and it should be returned, in its original packaging and with the receipt, to the store that you bought it from. See our full terms and conditions below for more information.
- If you change your mind you are able to return a product that you have purchased in-store within 7 days.
- You must return the items(s) to the store that it was purchased from without undue delay, and at least within 7 days from the day on which you purchased the product.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used when purchasing the item, unless you have specifically agreed otherwise. We will not charge you any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- Each item must be returned to the store branch that it was purchased from. The store details can be found on the receipt.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the item is returned to the correct address.
- You must return the item to us in full working order and in the same condition as it was when purchased.
- You should return the product with the original receipt.
- You should return the item(s) in the original packaging.
- You will be liable for any diminished value of the item(s) as a result of you handling them more than is reasonable to establish that the item is suitable and to your satisfaction.
- We are unable to accept the return of items relating to audio, video, or DVD recordings, video games and software products where the item’s seal has been broken.
- We are unable to accept the return of items that have been made to your specifications or are clearly personalised, and any item(s) that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If an item is found to be faulty within six months of purchasing, we offer repair or replacement of the item.